Some of what I've learned this past week of Christmas
1. Counting blessings during a Christmas Eve blizzard is a great way to spend time.
2. I do not know how to deal with a salt cured whole ham. Tried. Efforts need improvement.
3. Waking up on a bright, sunny Christmas morning & loving on the family is awesome.
4. A few days after the storm, the teens want OUT!
5. When homebound, a lot of work can be done.
6. Eventually, the roads will clear, but the drifts and ice in the driveway will take work.
7. Visitors are a welcome distraction.
8. A week like this deserves some celebrating--guess what we did? Went ice skating.
How's that for following the theme?