A couple of weeks ago, our Bishop spoke to us about "The Lord's Interrogatories."
If you'd like to know what an interrogatory is, I'll quote a source I found (because I didn't write down his most eloquent explaination).
Written questions designed to discover key facts
(quote in a much longer version maybe found by clicking on that purple interrogatory word a few lines above)
Our Bishop didn't tell us that we had to write these questions down, he just suggested that answering them for ourselves would help us find where we are with the Lord. (At least that's the message I took from it. That and the handout he gave us.)
So, here they are:
1. Adam, Where art Thou? Genesis 3:9
2. What Is Property to Me? D&C 117:4
3. Unto What Were Ye Ordained? D&C 50:13
4. What Think Ye of Christ? Matthew 22:42
5. What Manner of men ought Ye to Be? 3 Nephi 27:27
6. Many are Called and few are Chosen. And Why aer they not Chosen? D&C 121:34
7. Did I not speak Peace to your Mind concerning the Matter? What Greater Witness can You have than from God? D&C 6:23
Hint-Read a few scriptures around the exact ones quoted & search, ponder & pray.
And if you can guess our Bishop's regular/real life/supporting his family job, you get brownie points.